Worship Guidelines until further notice. The Governor's executive order allows us to meet with up to 50 people for worship assembly. There are several guidelines that we will need to be aware of.
1. First and foremost, if you are in the "vulnerable" category, please do not attend. We will put a video of the worship on the YouTube channel after we conclude. Vulnerable individuals are those at higher risk and include the following:
* Individuals who are over 65 years of age.
* Individuals with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma.
* Individuals who have serious heart conditions.
* Individuals who are immunocompromised.
* Pregnant women.
* Individuals determined to be high risk by a licensed healthcare provider.
2. Entering and exiting buildings should include at least 6 feet physical distancing by party. A “party” includes members of a household who live together.
3. Our seating arrangement has changed so that family groups can sit at least 6 feet apart. Please sit in the group of chairs that is closest to your number. i.e. if there are only two of you, try to sit in one of the 3 chair groups and leave the 5 chair groups for larger families.
4. Only one individual may use the restroom at a time.
5. MASKS must be worn! Bring your own mask. Please keep your mask on at all times except when taking the Lord's Supper or saying a prayer aloud. No singing will be permitted at this time (see below). Children ages 3 and under should NOT wear masks or cloth face coverings.
6. Practice social distancing. This means no kissing, hugging, shaking hands, or touching.
7. Congregational singing will be suspended for now, as early studies have shown that singing has a high transmission rate for the virus. Also, it is difficult to sing while wearing a mask.
8. We will only be meeting on Sunday morning for worship at 10:30 AM. No Bible classes at this time.
*The service will consist of announcement (if any), an opening prayer, the Lord's Supper, a sermon, and a closing prayer.
* You will pick up your individual Lord's Supper kit (from the round table) as you enter the building.
* The collection plate will be on the table in the foyer. Place your contribution in as you leave services.
9. Worship services will be recorded and posted after services about 1:00 PM.
10. Other changes:
* We will leave the entrance doors and windows open during services.
* We will be checking temperatures at the door. If you have a fever, you will not be permitted in to the building. Please see a doctor. A fever is defined as a temperature of 100.4 degrees or above.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF YOU ARE SICK OR DON'T FEEL WELL OR IF YOU THINK YOU ARE HIGH RISK.
These guidelines have been created in order to comply with the state guidelines, and for your safety. Thank you for your compliance.
I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Who We Are
Seeing ourselves as the family of God,
we are merely a group of Christians who
are dedicated to following the Word of God.
We are not promoting a denomination
nor any human institution.
We are simply striving to be... the church of Christ.
Map to church building
We are located at 2100 West Third Ave.
Our Mailing Address is:
Durango church of Christ
P.O. Box 633
Durango, CO 81302
Pot Luck Sunday
Area Wide Singing
Ph 970-247-0865 | 2100 W. 3rd Ave Durango, CO 81302 | firstname.lastname@example.org